What tax forms may I receive?

  • You may receive a Form 1099-DIV Dividends and Distributions, for the fund you are invested in at the end of each calendar year, if required. In addition, we are required to send you a Form 1099-B Proceeds from Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions, in any year that you receive proceeds from a disposition of your interest in Jamestown Invest 1, LLC.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

Articles in this section