- The fundamental difference between our common shares and a listed REIT is the daily liquidity available with a listed REIT. Although we intend to adopt a redemption plan that may allow investors to redeem shares on a quarterly basis, for investors with a short-term investment horizon, a listed REIT may be a better alternative than investing in our common shares. However, we believe our common shares are an alternative way for investors to deploy capital into a portfolio of real estate assets that could offer a lower correlation to the general stock market than listed REITs.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Jamestown Invest?
- Who can invest? Can international investors invest?
- What am I investing in? What is Jamestown Invest 1, LLC?
- Am I investing in a fund or a specific property?
- How is an investment in your common shares different from investing in shares of a listed REIT?
- Who can help answer my other questions about Jamestown Invest or Jamestown Invest 1, LLC?