- Nearly any U.S. citizen residing in the U.S. can invest as long as the investment amount does not represent more than 10% of the greater of their annual income or net worth. There are certain suitability considerations as well. Please see the Questions and Answers About This Offering on pdf page 18 of the Offering Circular for a full description.
- At this time, investments are only open to U.S. citizens residing in the U.S.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Jamestown Invest?
- Who can invest? Can international investors invest?
- What am I investing in? What is Jamestown Invest 1, LLC?
- Am I investing in a fund or a specific property?
- How is an investment in your common shares different from investing in shares of a listed REIT?
- Who can help answer my other questions about Jamestown Invest or Jamestown Invest 1, LLC?