- Nearly any U.S. citizen residing in the U.S. can invest as long as the investment amount does not represent more than 10% of the greater of their annual income or net worth. There are certain suitability considerations as well. Please see the Offering Circular for a full description.
- At this time, investments are only open to U.S. citizens residing in the U.S.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Jamestown Invest?
- Who can invest? Can international investors invest?
- What am I investing in? What is Jamestown Invest 1, LLC?
- Am I investing in a fund or a specific property?
- How is an investment in your common shares different from investing in shares of a listed REIT?
- Who can help answer my other questions about Jamestown Invest or Jamestown Invest 1, LLC?