- We use security measures that comply with applicable law and industry standards. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We restrict access to personal information to those employees, affiliates, agents, and third parties who have a need to know the information to perform a business purpose. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably designed to protect the personal information while it is within our control.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What safeguards do you have in place to protect my personal information and assets?
- Do you monitor my personal information to determine whether it has been stolen or misused?
- Are there any measures that you recommend I take to personally protect the information on my computer, including protection of passwords or other sensitive information?
- How do you handle an account intrusion or other malicious cyber event? For example, would I be notified if personal information or assets were compromised and how would I receive this notification?
- Will you reimburse me if my assets are compromised by a cyber-attack?