- We have policies and procedures designed to detect, prevent and mitigate identity theft in connection with new and existing accounts, including identity authentication procedures.
- We collect and process certain internet or other electronic network activity information for preventing fraud, operating and improving our services, maintaining the integrity of our network, addressing security issues, and investigating or taking action regarding complaints, violations or suspected violations of law or our terms of service.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What safeguards do you have in place to protect my personal information and assets?
- Do you monitor my personal information to determine whether it has been stolen or misused?
- Are there any measures that you recommend I take to personally protect the information on my computer, including protection of passwords or other sensitive information?
- How do you handle an account intrusion or other malicious cyber event? For example, would I be notified if personal information or assets were compromised and how would I receive this notification?
- Will you reimburse me if my assets are compromised by a cyber-attack?