- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You should not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. When logging into your account, you should use a web browser that is SSL-compliant and supports secure sessions and close your browser window after logging out. You should notify us immediately in writing of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- You can find more tips for protecting your financial information here:
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What safeguards do you have in place to protect my personal information and assets?
- Do you monitor my personal information to determine whether it has been stolen or misused?
- Are there any measures that you recommend I take to personally protect the information on my computer, including protection of passwords or other sensitive information?
- How do you handle an account intrusion or other malicious cyber event? For example, would I be notified if personal information or assets were compromised and how would I receive this notification?
- Will you reimburse me if my assets are compromised by a cyber-attack?